Monday, January 18, 2016

Restart

This Monday seems like a "restart" kind of Monday. I kicked off the weekend by taking down Christmas decorations and getting some serious cleaning and organizing done in my house. It's finally time to get back in the grind of real life.

I even had time yesterday afternoon to do some meal prep for the week. I got these divided containers for Christmas, and I love them! It reminds me to pack veggies, fruit, and protein for lunch. 


I also felt really motivated to work out today. Despite the meal prep, I didn't have the best eating habits this weekend. A few too many sweets and meals out! Decided to work on the abs today with some planks, sit ups with ball support, etc. 


Then for cardio, I hit the stair stepper. This song was my jam for the workout. It's upbeat and catchy. Plus, I love how it talks about building your own house- reminds me to build my own life without letting outside opinions interfere. I know what's best for me, and I have to follow my heart.


So, that's my Monday. Good start to the week, for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment