Monday, April 18, 2016

Busy Weekend!

I was on the go all weekend, it seemed. Started out with some me-time on Saturday morning to run some errands. Grabbed a quick breakfast of toast, peanut butter, chia seeds, and honey- then hit the road!



After a long stroll through Target, I needed some fuel for the rest of my shopping. Sea salt pita chips and hummus are totally my jam right now. I accidentally got pine nut hummus, but it turned out to be delicious!



Stopped by Petsmart to look at the puppies up for adoption. It was so hard to walk away!




Saturday night was date night with the Hubbs. Our first stop was Black Sheep. We hit the upstairs bar for some gorgonzola bacon dip. Love that stuff and that place! 




We couldn't decide what we wanted for dinner so we finally headed to a favorite- Falstaffs Local. We watched a little bit of hockey, and I devoured their Burnt Ends Chicken Salad. Delicious! 




Sunday was a little less crazy but still got a lot done. I finally decided to clean up the front flower beds. I didn't last year, and it drove me crazy all year long. 

Here's the before:



And the after:




Not a lot of change- just pruning back the flowers that got out of control and adding some fresh mulch. But it feels cleaner and looks better- so that's all that matters. Plus it was nice to finally enjoy some warm weather and sun outside! 




I spent the rest of the afternoon in the kitchen. La Croix to get me going- this cucumber blackberry one is pretty delicious!




Meal prepping for lunches this week- made some white bean hummus with garlic then decided to throw in some spinach. Easy and healthy!




Gotta have some fruit- grapes and cantaloupe!




And that was my crazy weekend. Very productive but now I need some downtime to relax! 

No comments:

Post a Comment