Thursday, May 5, 2016

San Antonio Continued..

Started off Wednseday morning with sunrise yoga. Great instructor, but a tad chilly out. Still felt good to stretch and clear my head before a busy day!


Beautiful view from my room.


Snack break in the middle of all my meetings. I couldn't resist! These are my favorite. 


Reward for a long day of meetings? A massage at Lantana Spa. It was fabulous! 


After a relaxing evening, I decided to stay in again. Chicken strips hit the spot. 


Thursday morning, I was up bright and early for a run. The weather couldn't have been better. I love when hotels have jogging maps like this one. So handy! 


Seriously- the weather was perfect.


Cactus! 


Now catching a late flight home and am ready to be snuggled in my own bed with my little family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment