Monday, July 11, 2016

Another Weekend.

I kicked off the weekend Friday morning with an early walk with my main fur man. I really should do that more. He sure does love to get out and walk!




Friday night, I made a shrimp linguine for dinner. It was basically just pasta, crushed tomatoes, spinach, and shrimp that had been sauteed in lots of garlic and butter. Quick, easy, and healthy!




Sunday morning, I woke up to my husband suggesting brunch. I could never say no to that! So we headed to the Aviary. I splurged on the nutella crepe, and it was so worth it!




Then, we did some shopping for nursery decor. I'm super excited for all the little touches and can't wait to start putting it all together!




Pretty relaxed, easy weekend. Now off to the races this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment