Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Houston & House of Blues

Busy, busy week in Houston! Thankfully flights were on time and quick on Sunday. I was greeted with a beautiful sunset as well. But, hello humidity!!




I got in pretty late so just hit up room service and watched Home Alone 2.




Monday was full of meetings and event prep. I've been working the last couple of months to put on a party at House of Blues. The location was phenomenal! Photos don't do it justice. Each room was so unique and had the perfect spots to sit and visit. I can't recommend it enough. 




The prayer rooms were my favorite.




So many different rooms to explore. I found this patio once then couldn't find it again!




The food was great too! We did a Mac and Cheese bar that I hit up more than once. Hey, if I can't drink, I'm gonna eat!




We also hired local 80s cover band Thunderpants. I wasn't able to catch a ton of the show but everyone seemed to enjoy them!




What a crazy trip so far- and that was just Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment