Wednesday, March 16, 2016

6 Days in the Road and I'm Gonna Make It Home Tonight

What a crazy week! I can barely keep up. I was in Kansas City for work on Tuesday and Wednesday, then I headed to St Louis for meetings on Friday.

Because of the chaos, Hubbs and I hit Houlihans for dinner Thursday night. . Hubbs went for the healthier options of steak, green beans, and asparagus. Me, not so much. Can't beat happy hour chicken nachos and wings




We also decided to road trip out to Louisville for the weekend to meet our new niece. Since St. Louis was on the way, I had my coworker drop me off at Starbucks to wait for Hubbs. I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing Friday afternoon! I got lots of work and reading done. 



So many gas station stops on the way... but found a new gas station somewhere in Illinois. They had some pretty amusing books. 




Saturday, we met my niece! She is so tiny. 4 1/2 pounds. So basically, the rest of the weekend was just sitting around in sweats holding babies and chilling with family. Perfection. :) 




Look how big her pacifier looks! Adorable! Great weekend, but more craziness to come! New Orleans for more work on Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment