Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Schmeaster

Easter is one of those holidays that is never on my radar. It changes every year, and I'm not very religious. And more importantly, I don't get any time off work- so it's pretty much a non existent holiday to me. 

I did spend time with my extended family- which was great. Plus nothing beats hash brown casserole. 

Since we knew everyone and their mother would be at church on Sunday, we hit up brunch bright and early. Walked straight into Early Bird Breakfast Pub- no wait!! 

So then I stuffed my face with one of their Nests- the Eagle. SO GOOD. 




After breakfast, we decided to go to Target... which apparently was closed....FOR THE ENTIRE DAY. Seriously, Easter is totally not on my radar. 




Then, since again, everyone was at church- we hit up AMC for Batman Vs. Superman. And hello $4 tickets. Talk about a win!! Movie was pretty good too. Hubbs loved it.

Also spent this weekend missing my Grandpa quite a bit. The hurt never really goes away. And you never know quite when it will strike. I'll miss him forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment