Friday, March 25, 2016

Feelings Friday...

Struggling today. I had a really good week and felt like I was in my groove- thriving. Then today, I just felt like the floor was crumbling beneath me and just got frustrated. 


I've made mistakes, but I work hard to overcome them. But sometimes, I just feel like I'll never be good enough. Just one of those things I've been struggling my whole life. Working so hard to make others happy and to do the right thing. Sometimes I forget to focus on me.


No matter what, I will work hard and make good decisions for me. I hope that's enough for everyone else but it doesn't matter as long as it's good enough for me.

So I hit the gym. Took out some feelings on some weights and am feeling a little better.


Just needed that reminder today that I'm doing my best and as long as I know that, it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. 

1 comment: