Friday, February 26, 2016

Finally Friday!

It's been a crazy, hectic blur of a week around here.

Girls on the Run started up their spring session this week! So excited to be running with the girls again. We've got a great group, a lot of the same girls from last season. I can tell it's going to be great! I can't tell you how excited I was to see their faces and hear what keeps them positive. Cuddling, puppies. fudge. I can get on board with all of those.




This week was a good week, an exciting week. Some crazy things happened, and it's all just sinking in. But these images fit how I'm feeling right now. I feel like I'm embarking on a great adventure. So excited to see where life takes me! 



And speaking of adventure, work travel season kicks off on Sunday, so I'll be all over the place the next few months. Stay tuned for posts from Austin, TX next week! 



Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment