Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Fun

It's Friday, and I'm feeling feisty. I started out the day by putting this gem in a co-worker's office for their birthday. 



Hit the gym at lunch again. Sometimes just wearing gym clothes that make you feel good can put you in the right mindset to kick butt. I seriously love working out in bike shorts. They're just comfy to me. And I love a good pony. Good day.


Last fun thing of the day so far.... I was running on the treadmill and looked up to see a family friend on the Rachael Ray Show. How random! 


Darnell owns SuperChefs. They have locations in Ohio: Columbus and Gahanna. I visited their location in Louisville just a few days before it was destroyed by a fire. Horrible thing, but so glad I got the chance to try the food. It was amazing! Great burger called Feelin' Mello that had candied bacon on it. Delicious. 


Well, that's my random Friday. Ready to kick off the weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment