Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Boston- Day 1

Great view from the Marriott at Copley!




Ordered in all the room service breakfast. I was surprised to see it packaged this way but it was much better than having someone come get my dishes back! 




I tried the Naked green juice and it was really delicious. There's also a pumpkin muffin in there because I just can't resist anything fall flavored at this point.




I think the Chinese food from Ohare messed up my stomach, so I headed to CVS for some meds.




I had lots of meetings during the day. Dinner that night was at Post 390. I have to say that this was one of the better business dinners I've had!

Plus the waiter made me a mocktail. Can't beat that!




I had the shrimp cocktail for my starter. It was so fresh and delicious!




For my main course, lobster of course!! I think only a handful out of larg group didn't get the lobster. When in Boston!




Dessert was some sort of chocolate. It was rich and heavenly. I honestly loved this meal!




Great first full day in Boston!


No comments:

Post a Comment