Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Stuck in ORD...

Started my day at the airport...



Trying to get to Boston for work. Flew through Chicago- mistake! Normally I fly through Dallas..and definitely wish I had this time.




Got into Chicago and my flight was cancelled, so I got booked on a flight a few hours later..




Which then was delayed two hours because of a crew delay. Kill me.




I had been wanting lo mein... So I had this for dinner. Which did end up trying to kill me later that night...


I felt gross after so hunted down some veggies.




Finally ended up on the plane around 9 pm and landed in Boston after midnight. Not the best travel day by far!




By the time I arrived, I was so tired... I didn't even care if I was in NYC, I just wanted a hotel. But I made it to Boston in one piece- just a long, crazy day!




No comments:

Post a Comment