Monday, August 29, 2016

Sunday Brunchin'

This weekend was stay-at-home babymoon, and we decided that since we were saving hotel money, we would just eat out a little more than normal. I had wanted to hit up Harvest again before baby comes so I made a reservation.

I seriously love this place. It's only 5 minutes from our house, the food is delicious, and the atmosphere is great... But people must be finding out about this treasure because it was pretty packed.




I started with the grapefruit juice. Can't wait to try their grapefruit mimosas soon!

I ordered the Rockbridge Trout. It wasn't quite what I expected. 



The menu said it came with potato pancakes, so I was expecting something a little more hearty than this. The horseradish was also a little strong for me. It was good, don't get me wrong- just not what I had in mind.

Ben ordered pancakes and sausage, and after a few bites of his, I put in an order for blueberry pancakes.



So glad I did! Those pancakes were amazing!! And definitely hit the spot. Another great meal at Harvest!

The rest of the afternoon was spent on the couch watching the Vikings!! I'm so excited that football season is finally here!



If anyone needs us on Sundays, we will be on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment