Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I'm Back!

Okay, so I decided to really savor maternity leave, and the blogger app started acting up, so no posts until now. It was great to really just relax and stock up on as many baby snuggles as I possibly could the last couple of months.

I'm back at work full-time this week, and I have to say, even though I miss being away from baby girl, I feel like I'm back. I feel complete again. I feel like ME again. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my baby, and I loved being home with her- but I missed my job. I missed working out. I missed my routine. 

I hit the gym for the first time today. Baby stopped by for a quick snack while running errands with dad, so I only had 20 min and decided to break myself in on the weights. I surprised myself a little bit with how much I could still do. But there was one machine where I was like - holy cow this feels weird now! Hello, baby body. 




Anyways- stay tuned for more. Lots of travels coming up this spring, and I'm so excited for all these new adventures with my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment