Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Road Trip continued- Fort Worth

Monday, we adventured over to Fort Worth for some lunch. The weather was gorgeous- such a nice break from the gross winter weather of Missouri.




Apparently Joe T. Garcia's in the place to be. The margaritas were delicious! I could have sat by this fountain drinking margaritas all day long! If you're ever in Forth Worth- check this place out! I hear they usually have a crazy long line, but we got right in at lunch time. 




I had the chicken taquitos. They were great!




After lunch, we walked off the margaritas at the Stockyards. We walked around some of the back areas and checked out the old cattle runs. I suggest going with a local to get some of the history like I did- it made it a lot more interesting!




We are having a blast so far! One more day in Decatur before we head to Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment