Tuesday, January 10, 2017

So sore...

It felt so good to hit the gym again yesterday! I forgot that it was January and was surprised by how full the gym was. I usually never have to share. And, I found myself being a little self conscious about my post baby body, but I'm excited to start working away at it. On the positive side though- thanks for the cleavage, baby girl! :)




I decided to tackle the abs since that's my complaint spot. My belly has always been a little flabby and this post baby pooch has been bugging me. I eased myself in with a 10 min Sworkit that incorporated yoga and ab work. Then, I did some leg weight machines for 10 min. I am SO sore today. 





I'm excited to get back in the habit of going to the gym, but I'm still trying to take it easy since I'm breastfeeding and struggle with getting enough calories to begin with. My focus is going to be on weight training, yoga, and one run a week. We'll see how it goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment