Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Road Trip continued- Decatur

We took it easy Tuesday and hung around Decatur with family.

I took advantage of the warm weather and took my first outside run, and only run other than 5 minutes on the treadmill, post baby. I made the mistake of starting out on a hill, but I was able to get a mile and a half done with a 12 minute pace. Not a bad start.




We cruised the square and landed at Rooster's for lunch. I would frequent this place if I lived in here. 




I had the Smoked Garlic Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar Burger. The name is a mouthful and so is the burger- but it was sooo good. I washed it down with some beer and called it an afternoon!




I wish we had more time to spend in Decatur, but we're headed to Dallas for work tomorrow. Stay tuned for more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment