Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Friday Night Fun!

We are officially counting down our final date nights (for awhile) in anticipation of the big life change coming up in the next month and a half! So for this date night, we started out at the Red Room in Flame downtown. 


Red Room has some great happy hour deals! From 4-6, drinks are half off, and they have some good appetizers too. I have been thinking about their calamari since the last time we went back in the spring. When we went that time, they had calamari rods- that I have yet to find anywhere else! Sadly, this time they served regular calamari. I was a little disappointed, but it was still delicious. And I just love the intimate atmosphere of Red Room. 




We worked off our appetizers by doing some shopping. I found this guy at Marshall's and couldn't resist!


                         


After Marshall's, we ended up at Ocean Zen for dinner. I always forget about this place for some reason, but it is another big favorite in Springfield. I ordered a side of the lobster mac and cheese. Delicious! 




And then, of course, sushi. I would eat sushi every night if I could. Hubbs had the orange chicken, and it was also delicious! We had a great time just hanging out in a comfy booth, enjoying each other, and relaxing. Great date night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment