Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Washington, Mo - Day 2

Who wakes up early on vacation? Me! I love waking up before everyone else and getting some peace and quiet. Hubbs and I took advantage of this time and went out for a walk.




Washington is so quiet and peaceful, especially early in the morning. Beautiful start to the day!




When we got back, I had my first breakfast of the day. These are so good! I'm obsessed!




And then I enjoyed some milk-coffee with Snoops. :) 





I'm all about the pumpkin stuff right now. These were delicious, and I couldn't stay away from the bag! Vacations are calorie-free, right?




We spent the afternoon just relaxing with family. Love me some Snoopy snuggles.




Then, the family threw us a little Halloween themed baby shower. So thoughtful and cute!




We had cookies, punch, and lots of little treats. I love this little red headed Halloween girl they found. 




Such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment