Saturday, September 10, 2016

Washington & St Louis

Sunday morning, we enjoyed another long walk along the river as one big family. It was crazy to have a niece and nephew with us and see them snoozing away in their strollers.




It was a gorgeous day, but I have to admit- the heat was a little more than I can handle right now.




We ate at Sugarfire for dinner. I'm not a huge bbq fan, so I ordered the chicken biscuit and asked for some veggies. It hit the spot as did the sweet tea!




Monday morning, to wrap up the weekend, some of the family went to check out the Arch. It was Snoopy's first trip to the Arch too! It was super hot, and there was a lot of construction so I was kinda crabby the whole time. 




But it was still neat to see the Arch up close again. Since I've lived in Missouri my whole life, I forget how cool it can be.




That concluded our Labor Day weekend getaway to Washington. Definitely a fun and relaxing weekend with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment