Monday, September 26, 2016

Friend Shower


I am so excited to share these photos. I have to say, I have the best group of friends. I am so thankful for their excitement and love towards Baby T. They really outdid themselves at this beautiful shower. It all meant so much to me, and I can never thank them enough!




The flowers, the snacks, the drinks. Perfection.




And these succulents were the cutest party favors!




My aunt also attended this shower. She brought a chest that I had when I was a child that my dad repainted for me along with some dresses from when I was a baby and few other childhood mementos. This really touched my heart. I am so thankful to have these dresses to pass on to my daughter. Also, stay tuned for some interesting blog posts later on. This gesture caused A LOT of family drama, and I will most likely share some of it just to help myself process. Maybe someday someone will find this and be able to relate to some of the things I'm going through.




And I know, I never post pictures of myself- much less my preggo self- but I felt pretty darn beautiful that day. All thanks to my wonderful friends!!




Also, they nailed the cake. White cake with whipped frosting is my absolute favorite. I believe this was from Hy-Vee, and I'm a little sad there was only one piece left to take home. I could eat this stuff every single day!




But seriously, friends, thank you so much for your love, generosity and hard work in putting on the perfect shower for my family. We appreciate it more than words can say!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment